Custom Search

11/17/2010

Brandy the MURDERER Lost DWTS (Dancing with the Stars)!!!!

Yea, thats right... CRY BYTCH!!!  Brandy danced her way to a weekly paycheck since her singing career has been demoted to a bathroom on youtube.  She faired out pretty well considering the contestants make $200,000 for the entire season and a bonus if they are in the top 3.  She can now stop asking Ray J for some of that whore money he made on VH1 from dating hoodrats from your local cities...smh
Anyway doe, I know this red eyed FLOP didn't think she would win considering shes a MURDERER!!!  She thinks America would forget how she murdered that lady on interstate 5 from being a wreckless driver, and she GOT AWAY with it!  I know I didn't vote for the murderer.  Fuk her and her flop of a career and her withered soul.  I know shes tormented everyday from what she did to that woman, so thats payback enough for me.  I am happy she lost.  Murderers shouldn't be rewarded!

3 comments:

  1. I think appearing on Dancing with the "Stars" is worse than murdering someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bisnis Tanpa Modal sepeser pun ternyata bisa dijalani oleh siapa pun dan dimana pun loh. Bisnis Online didunia digital seperti sekarang ini sangatlah populer dan banyak juga peminatnya, dimulai dari anak anak muda, kaum milenial bahkan sampai (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin