Custom Search

11/08/2010

and PROOF!!! KatStacks being deported on Venezuelan Felony warrant!!!


Listen to this 2:40 phone call in regards to Kat Stacks being deported:: Immigration Phone Call
original link for those of u who want the valid link: http://mp3twit.com/5HQ

  A hater called immigration on her and validated in the phone call that Andrea Herrera is in fact being packed up and shipped out of America due to a Venezuelan warrant which awaits her in her native country.  The customer service agent at immigrations also said it was a common courtesy from country to country to send the fugitive back to her home town to face the music.  Karma has finally got this slut out of our country!  We are so happy to see this bytch go and justice has finally been served!  She was a vile disgusting part of our nation and what goes around comes around.
According to my source, a girl named Lourdes from Venezuela...Kat stacks has burnt all bridges in her own country and is scared to go back because theres a mark on her azz!  In Lourdes words "Andrea might get killed out there, she was out here in America hiding, she has nowhere to go out there after she gets released from prison and thats if they release her.  Felonies in my country carry heavy time so don't expect her around anytime soon.
There u have it folks, the bytch is gone! LETS CELEBRATE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:53 AM

    Please explain to me how to post from my google account. I hate this anonymous shit! Btw @JeminiBish said that you're jealouse of her because she has a real pussy. She also said that CharlesHater has Aids like your boyfriend and he's been really sick. She said you're a carrier of the virus and you hardly ever leave your house because you shit blood involuntary almost every half hour. I have Real Tea JeminiBish has several emails n post names most of your hate mail is from her. She said you brag about an Aids infectected hubby and your breath smells even while you're chewing gum. JeminiBish said Charles was Sandra Rose and she is no longer a nurse due to the virus. Nothing is more dangerous than a real pussy her words not mine choose your efriends wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:48 AM

    I think this is among the most significant information for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

    Review my homepage: how much should i weigh for my age and height

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin